Computer controlled wheel balancer with LED display for balancing car wheels. It has manual input wheel balancer capable of balancing up to 24″ wheels. This model is motorised meaning it requires less effort to spin the wheel. It also features static, steel and ALU balancing modes.
- Model: GEO-U820
- Single phase 240V Electronic wheel balancer.
- Strong and durable cabinet.
- Stylish weight tray.
- Technologies achieving a zero balance every spin.
- Quick release clamping nut.
- Accurate to 1g.
- Full Alloy programme facility 4 programmes in total.
- Bolts securely and safely to any concrete floor.
- Automatic data input for wheel diameter and wheel offset on the shaft.
- Self calibrating machine (Operator can calibrate periodically making sure of accurate tolerances.
- Set of 4 mounting cones as standard incorporating small four wheel drive cone as standard.
- Rear cone mounting spring.
- Heavy duty wheel rim width callipers.
- Balance weight pliers as standard.
- Wheel guard for added safety.
- LED Display screen.
- Full CE approval.
- Motorcycle adaptor. (Optional Extra)
- Rim diameter capability 10″-24″
- Maximum wheel weight 65 kg.
- Rim width up to 20″.
- Measuring time 8 seconds.
- 3,4,5 universal flange plate adaptor. (Centre less wheel adaptor) (Optional Extra)
- All Wheel Balancers come with a full two year parts warranty.
|Rim diameter||10″ – 24″|
|Rim width (dynamic mode)||1.5″ – 20″|
|Max. Wheel Diameter||120mm / 44″|
|Max. wheel weight||65 kg|
|Measuring time||7 Sec|
|Shaft diameter||36 mm|
|Balancing accuracy||+1 g|
|Power supply||230V Single Phase|
- Crated dimensions 960 mm x 760 mm x 1160 mm.
- Crated weight 122 kg.
Wheel Balancer weight and dimensions Assembled:
- Assembled dimensions 920 mm x 700 mm x 1660 mm
- Assembled weight: 98 kg
|Channel islands||Ask for quotation|