Professional wheel balancing machine with intuitive top mounted 17″ LCD viewing screen for cars, light trucks, SUVs and motorcycles. Designed for repair shops with medium and large amount of work. Fully automatic tire balancing machine for steel and aluminum rims and tires of cars, commercial vehicles and motorcycles. Automatic input of distance, diameter and width. The rotation of the wheel stops automatically at the right position to stick the weight, indicated by laser.
- 1. Automatic input of wheel offset and diameter values
2. New measuring system ensures balancing accuracy for any wheel
3. LCD monitor + button controls
4. Special ALU programs ensure fast wheel balancing and allow succeeding the very first time
5. Protection from electric interference and changes of voltage.
6. 17″ LCD 3 Part display.
7. 7 balancing modes.
Other characteristics, programs and functions
• Graphic representation of all balancing modes, controls and balancer condition
• Static and dynamic modes, 5 ALU modes and 2 “Special ALU” modes, “Moto” mode for motorcycle wheel balancing
• Applied balancing weights quantity minimization function (“Optimization”)
• Special function for separate user calibration of car, SUVs and motorcycle wheels
• Program for balancing weights application behind wheel spokes (“Split”)
• Automatic foot brake for convenient weight application
• Built-in light for rim illumination
• Service modes: sensors calibration, measurement unit selection, unbalance rounding off selection, functional tests
• Switched mode power supply.
|Rim diameter||10″ – 28″|
|Rim width (dynamic mode)||1.5″ – 20″|
|Max. Wheel Diameter||1118mm / 44″|
|Max. wheel weight||70 kg|
|Measuring time||7 Sec|
|Shaft diameter||40 mm|
|Balancing accuracy||+1 g|
|Power supply||230V Single Phase|
|Total power||90 W|
- Crated dimensions 960 mm x 760 mm x 1160 mm.
- Crated weight 135 kg.
Wheel Balancer weight and dimensions Assembled:
- Assembled dimensions 920 mm x 700 mm x 1660 mm
- Assembled weight: 105 kg
|Channel islands||Ask for quotation|