Mechanical safety locking mechanism lift for vehicles up to 4 tons. Equipped with CE certified safety system. Lower synchronization: 2 hydraulic cylinders for lifting and lowering Manual lock release of emergency lowering valve. For a good load distribution, the front support arms are shorter than the arms that lift the rear of the car. Due short and long arms, the accessibility of the car and the front doors is better.
- Dual hydraulic cylinder two post lift.
- Dual point manual lock release.
- Two stage telescopic lifting arms.
- Spiral step-less adjustment arm tray, (Optional Extension Adaptor)
- Mechanical safety device, both sides manual unlocking, manual drop-down.
- Italian made parachute valve under each cylinder in case of hydraulic hose fracture.
- Relief valve to prevent overloading.
- Protective rubber on posts to avoid damage to vehicle doors when opening.
- Lift height limit safety system.
- Synchronisation cable.
- Aluminium shell motor, 24 v low-voltage control system.
- Emergency manual drop function with adjustable dropping speed control.
- Machine welded 2 post lift for extra stability.
- Powder Coated Finish.
- All Moving Components are Fully Galvanised.
- All Two Post Lifts Come With a full two Year Parts Warranty.
|Lifting capacity||4000 KG|
|Lifting Height||1930 mm|
|Overall Width||3385 mm|
|Colum Height||2822 mm|
|Min. Height||100 mm|
|Distance between columns||2506 mm|
|Safety Catch||Dual Point Manual Release|
|Power supply||230V or 400V|
|Motor Power||2,2 kW|
|Fuse protection||16 A|
|Channel islands||Ask for quotation|